Tuesday 27 March 2012

Here are some more photos - I will promise to try to improve the quality!


Above is one of my variegated 2011 cocks who has filled some eggs this year. He doesn't do justice to his shape in this picture.


This 2012 hen is sitting on three eggs just now - I like this picture as she is turning but showing her shape nicely in my opinion.


This litle green hen hatched one youngster last year which sadly did not survive. I am hoping she may have more success this year.


This little clear hen in 2011 bred and I am keeping her in reserve and not planning to let her have a nest pan until May - I love her intense yellow colouring.


This is my 2010 bred green cock - he has a fantastic shape when turly relaxed. I am keeping him in reserve too until May.


Another one of the 2011 clear hen.


The 2010 green cock - very sleek.


My original green pair on arrival - they were very inquisitive!


A 2011 bred variegated cock - he has filled eggs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment